16 sizes - 2" to 25" in diameter - Local stock, drop ship overnight.
In the event of a field or engineering change, sleeves may be cut shorter at the job site using ordinary hand tools.
Standard sleeves are 16" (406mm) in length. Longer length models may also be quickly fabricated as a custom ordered item.
Positive hydrostatic seal...
- Link-Seal modular seals are rated at 20 psig (40 feet of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
1/8 the weight of steel.
- Century-Line® sleeves are light enough for one worker to install without a crane, hoist or helper which reduces installation time and costs.
Century-Line® sleeves are easy to stock and store and far less expensive to ship, when compared to steel sleeves.
Resists water migration.
- The 2” (50.8mm) water stop collar not only anchors the sleeve in position but creates a long tortuous path against
the migration of water around the outside of the sleeve.
Used for shotcrete wall applications.
- For shotcrete applications, Century-Line® Sleeves are easily positioned to wall form
with threaded rod, and the end caps protect the sleeve penetration while the wall is formed.
Adjusts to wall thickness.
- Century-Line® sleeves unique hollow water stop collar acts like an expansion joint,
adjusting (up to 1/2” - 12.7mm) to the thickness of the wall. This compressive force reacts against the forms like a spring, creating
a prevailing tension which maintains proper sleeve location within the form.
Nailer end caps position sleeve precisely in form.
- Specially designed end caps provide an ideal method for attaching Century-Line sleeves to the concrete forms.
The end caps assure that the sleeve holds its circular configuration during the pour. In addition to keeping out wet
concrete, they also prevent dirt from entering the sleeve during backfill operations or the interim construction period.
Tough high density polyethylene
- High impact-resistant HDPE also provides excellent
resistance to acids, alkalis and other organic solvents.
Ideal for cathodic protection systems, these
non-conductive sleeves will neither rust, corrode or
degrade. Low-temperature properties are such that
they may be installed under any weather conditions
suitable for pouring concrete. High termperature
application limit is 150º F. (66º C.). The sleeve is molded
with a texture on the outside surface to assure a better
bond, than most other plastics, to concrete interfaces.